Welcome to Our Practice
After a long service to Gillmoss Medical Centre, Dr TK Rastogi & Dr S Rastogi are retiring on 15/06/20.
They would like to wish patients and staff well for the future and they will greatly miss working at Gillmoss Medical Centre.
They are pleased to announce that the very capable Dr Jude will take over the practice and continue to provide excellent care.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
Non-essential services are suspended until we are informed that it's safe to resume, the practice is operating a telephone triage system until then, but we are still providing child immunisations/vaccinations, also some other essential vaccinations and screening as normal. Staff will contact parents of children who are due imms to arrange an appointment with our nurse.